Vassallo Associates is the designated correspondent in Malta for P&I Clubs. Our unit of specialist consultants has built a solid reputation for its expertise across all aspects of shipping casualty work, and regularly receives instructions from P&I Clubs, Hull & Machinery Insurers, ship owners and operators. We provide unparalleled local expertise, dealing with all instances of:
Our services include:
- Cargo damage or loss.
- Damage to fixed and floating objects.
- Diversions and deviations.
- Fines and criminal investigations.
- Fires and explosions.
- Collisions, grounding and salvage.
- Persons overboard or missing.
- Personal injury, crew illness and death.
- Refugees and stowaways.
- Stevedore damage or other damage caused by third parties.
- Structural failures, including loss of propulsion or steerage.
- Towage and damage caused to or by a tug.
- Violent acts, piracy, robbery and others.
- Our members are highly experienced at conducting on-site casualty investigations, obtaining and preserving evidence, and working with regulatory authorities.