Our litigation lawyers advise many of the foreign firms and institutions on complex, high-value and sensitive multijurisdictional disputes. We have a strong disputes legal practices with significant experience resolving domestic and cross-border litigation, international arbitrations and investigations and enforcement for clients across a variety of industry sectors including financial institutions, energy, infrastructure, transport, technology and healthcare.
Our lawyers in Malta both prevent and resolve disputes by providing clients with practical, creative legal advice that focuses on their strategic and commercial objectives. Our experience includes the full spectrum of dispute resolution and litigation mechanisms ranging from negotiation, mediation, conciliation and conflict resolution to vigorous courtroom strategy, multi-party action lawsuits and appellate proceedings. We have acted on high profile domestic and multijurisdictional investigations, including regulatory inquiries, criminal investigations and prosecutions, and related civil disputes and litigation.
We have a unique offering of advising clients on disputes coupled with our technical knowledge provided through our multidisciplinary team.
Our areas of practice include:
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Antitrust and competition
- Banking and finance disputes
- Bankruptcy, financial restructuring and insolvency
- Class actions
- Construction and engineering
- Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity
- Employment and labour
- Environmental law
- Fraud and asset recovery
- Intellectual property
- International arbitration
- Professional negligence
- Public and administrative law
- Regulation and investigations, including compliance, regulatory and enforcement
- Securities litigation, regulation and enforcement
- Shareholder disputes and activism
- Transport, including aviation, rail, admiralty and shipping
- White-collar crime
If you would like any further information or need advice on commercial litigation, then please do not hesitate to contact our legal team.