Our deep-rooted experience in the implementation of management systems means that we can help build your management framework which will ensure that you will reduce business risk, gain stakeholder recognition, improve operational efficiencies and much more.
Our in-house experts can help you discover ways and means to reduce risks and ensure safe continuity of your asset operations.
Every industry presents its own hazards stemming from its area of specialisation. Some risks may be easily detectable, yet others can be of a complex nature requiring professionals and experts to assist in identifying and mitigating such risks to as low as reasonably practicable.
The identification of hazards and the subsequent introduction of mitigating measures reduce the likelihood and severity of risk from taking place within a company. Our in-house experts can help you discover ways and means to reduce such risks and ensure safe continuity of your asset operations, which may be achieved through analyses such as:
- Process safety, design, and operational reviews
- Safety assessments
- Compliance to Risk Management Systems
- Risk management training workshops
- Organisation and operational risk assessments
- Human factors assessments and audits
- Bow tie risk analysis
- Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Emergency response planning
- Reliability, Availability and Maintainability assessments
- Monitoring the implementation of mitigating measures following the identification of risks in the workplace
- Incident investigation and lessons learnt following an incident
The use of such risk assessment tools encourages clients in considering safety and other technical risks in the context of wider environmental, economic and health issues, which might strongly affect the economics of a project, an asset or even their organisation as a whole.
Other Business Advisory Services
As well as the specific services above, we can also provide:
- Strategic Consultancy
- Training and Awareness
- Internal & External Audits
Contact us for a pro-bono initial consultation and benefit from our breadth of knowledge of multiple industry sectors. We will work with you to determine the most appropriate approach and develop a programme of services which will meet your requirements.