Through the combined expertise of our Master Mariners, Marine Engineers and Surveyors, Vassallo Associates offers a broad range of inspection services focused on marine compliance and safety.
In addition to this, our consultants can serve as an extension to our clients’ resources by becoming independent client representatives, overseeing sensitive operations both on and offshore.
In conjunction with our engineering consultants, we can offer marine assurance services such as checking and approval of loadout, transportation and installation of structures, modules and decks, towed pipeline bundles and subsea installations.
Our services include:
- Hull & machinery surveys
- ISM audits and development
- Pre-purchase surveys and evaluation
- Condition surveys
- Legal and arbitration expert witness
- Marine assurance
- On/off hire inspections
- Regulatory gap analysis
- Risk assessments, HAZIDs, HAZOPs, etc
- Safety surveys
- Suitability surveys
- Failure investigation
- Witnessing Services
- Bunker Quantity Survey (BQS)
- Cargo Surveys
- Client representation
- Consulting and support on the Maritime Labour Convention (MLC) 2006 and implementation of Seafarers Employment Agreement