Marine & Ship Vetting
We ensure that third-party vessels or barges are safe, fit-for-purpose and meet all relevant regulations.
Whether you are a chartering company, shipping company or operator, when using third-party vessels or barges you need to manage all safety, quality and environmental risks carefully. You also need to ensure compliance with stringent legislation. We offer a dedicated ship vetting service to help you manage risks and confirm the compliance of any third-party vessels or barges that you use.
Our surveyors are based in Malta as well as in the UK, but we are available for assignments worldwide.
THE ASSISTANCE YOU NEED
Our services help you to:
- Ensure the suitability and compliance of all third-party vessels or barges for cargo operations in port and transportation of products
- Gain systematic management of safety and quality risks for third-party vessels or barges
- Outsource your complex vetting issues
- Obtain evaluation performed in compliance with your company policy
- Incorporate professional marine risk management into your quality system
The Common Marine Inspection Document (CMID) provides a standard format for inspection of offshore vessels. Its use helps promote safety and efficiency and can help reduce the number of repeat inspections on individual marine vessels.
Our marine surveyors are members of IMCA and offer CMID surveys for all types of offshore vessels. We also work closely with inspectors accredited for the EBIS, and OCIMF (SIRE) programs.
In addition, we also undertake suitability surveys for all offshore vessel, both dynamically positioned and others. The survey is geared up to the clients specific requirements.
To discuss how our marine and ship vetting service can benefit your organization, contact us today.